Re: LZ on CBS This Morning (Charlie Rose Interview)

Very well said,Wyatt!

Just to clarify; I think the confusion regarding the 'Charlie Rose'
interview came from him being on CBS AND having his own show on PBS. At
least that was the source of my own confusion.

So his schedule for the PBS show still shows Quentin Tarantino,which I take
to mean that Zep will not be interviewed around the round table after all.

I did manage to find the CBS interview already on Youtube;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FNCvALdHoY

--