Re: CBS Kennedy Center Honors Promo

Fantastic little 66-second clip here with a lot to digest... virtuoso
cellist Yo-Yo Ma rocking out to Zeppelin music, all three guys
enjoying the performance, a word from Robert to Jonesy that makes JPJ
laugh, and finally a very moving moment as Robert seems to tear up a
little as the choir joins Ann Wilson after the solo.