 From: "stevethomson@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <stevethomson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Succubus Mythgem <succubusmythgem@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2012 11:31:13 AM
Subject: Re: Led Zeppelin Mastered for iTunes - a step in the right direction!

Yes I noticed the reversed channels on LZI last night. They now match the
Classic Records version from the late 90's, the original 80's CD, and some
earlier vinyl issues I've heard (but not all). I wonder about the gag thing
too. You'd think they'd pick a channel order and stick with it. Maybe Jimmy
just can't make up his mind. :)