Re: Since CD....

Just as a follow up
Do I apreciate CD, absolutely. I loved it. Would I go and see them tomorrow, of
course. Would I cut a leg off right now to see them how they were back in the
mid 70's when JB was there absolutely.

But like Ed said 20 years from now when I am asked by a 14 year old kid that
loves Led Zeppelin, what is their best live show? Do you think I will tell them
the O2, I dont think so. I would give that kid my collection of Live shows and
I will ask him to take a couple of months to listen to all of this and come
back and tell me which show is their best. Which show(s) do you think he will
come back and tell me?

Hmm I think the answer is obvious.

Zepp was at their best in their Hey day. Now its just a treat to see them
playing together.
Anthony