NZC: Chris Robinson Brotherhood live recording

Hello Folks,

I recorded the 3-night run in October of the Chris Robinson Brotherhood
here in the Charleston, South Carolina area.
About 3 hours ago we uploaded the second night.  It is 100% free and legal
to download and I had the band's permission to record.

No Led Zeppelin or Black Crowes was played, but since Chris did sing and
play with Jimmy Page, I thought some of y'all might be interested in
downloading this.

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=560824

This is the second night of three nights; stay tuned for the other two
nights of this *remarkably* talented and *very* enjoyable band.
The band has been touring in support of TWO recent CD releases. Check them
out!

Cheers x 26!

Clay Brennecke

Johns Island, South Carolina