Re: NZC - Rolling Stones in Newark

AWESOME pics!!!!!  Thanks for sharing!!

Yes, Gary Clark Jr has been tearing it up the past few years....AMAZING
blues guitar player. Had the good fortune to FINALLY see him in concert this
year at a large club in Boston (had waited a looong time!)...stood 10-15
feet  away from him!  :)   Was blown away by his playing. Nice to see  the
future of blues guitar looking so bright!!

Sharon

In a message dated 12/16/2012 2:35:01 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,