Re: NZC: Guest list for tonight's 121212 Concert at Madison Square Garden

That Kanye did suck! Imagine your kid walking in and telling you that's what he
aspires to doing with his life? Ouch!

I think Pete Townshend was great, good showmanship that waving arm! Why you
looking at ol Rogers Chest there Nech! He had those when he was a kid, I
remember him in a photo shoot, actually with Percy I think, in Creem or Hit
parade, and he was wearing just shorts, I'm pretty sure they said what it was
from. He's gotten strange I think, he surely does not look like a rocker at all.
Waters and Vedder, A+++, great mix of vocals. very cool, although Eddie having
the lyrics written in his palm? I dunno, I know I could sing every word to that
song for the past 30 years.
I feel the same way as Nech on the Boss and Bon Jovi, Not my gig. But Ill tell
you who I thought was great was Alicia keys, She was just jamming, on both
songs, she was changing it up as she went along. She is my wife's favorite by
far!! she listens to Alicia non stop (strange since she is a redneck Woman) and
Billy Joel was great! I was out cold after Billy, New York state of mind was
great.. Ill have to watch the nirvana boys and and macca later tonight!
I think I started a thread back on here maybe 4 years ago or so, I won a copy
of their concerts in Brazil? I forget the name, but it was terrible then, and
it sure hasn't gotten better. Mick should easy up on the dancing, I was almost
embarrassed for him, And Keef?? Sheeeeeit, I was looking for the Parrot on his
shoulder more than the guitar at his waist!!

Good show though all in all, I contributed, it was worth it for that cause. My
home town got stomped, terrible, I hope things work out for those that lost
everything and did not deserve to.

Christopher Leone
Mobile Signing Solutions, Corp.
http://www.mobilesigningsolutions.com/