Re: Robert Plant - Planning to Chill in 2013

I missed the original post where he said this, but what about those TWO albums? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Michael McGennan wrote:

For Australian fans' sake I hope Plant's not planning to be too 'chilled in
2013'.

He's playing the Byron Bay Bluesfest which is scheduled for the weekend March
28 through April 1.

So unless he's on the April 1 playlist and playing a joke on all of us, one quarter of
2013 gone by the time he steps on the stage to "present Sensational Space
Shifters" doesn't sound like too chilled a schedule.

Could he be bullshitting us? Not Robert Plant! Nevaahhh.

Yeah.

Michael