Re: Zepp on Letterman...

I had never heard it used in that fashion, but I think we can safely
interpret from the context clues of Robert's expression and the rest
of the reactions that it's the same thing as a "nooner" or "afternoon
delight"... AKA fucking in the middle of the day (or perhaps shortly
after you wake up, if you're a rock star), to be slightly more crass.