 From: Wyatt Brake <wyattbrake@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Nech <tytlane@xxxxxxx>
Cc: FBO <zeppelin@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 3, 2012 12:40 PM
Subject: Re: He's Not Angry - He's English!

Yeah, I'd say Jason is doing his best to play peacemaker with the
media there and covering a bit, which is a nice thing for him to do,
but there's dry wit ("not enough doctors", 'we've been thinking of all
sorts of things, but then we can't remember what we were thinking
of..." etc.) and then there's real contempt (ssssschmuck) when the
subtle, humorous ways of not providing a more Shermanesque statement
('If drafted, I will not run; if nominated, I will not accept; if
elected, I will not serve.') are not understood and accepted.