RE: couple of vids

It's pretty clear from listening to this speech that someone in the White House
writing room is a legitimate Zeppelin fan, because I'm pretty sure the "light
and shade" comment didn't come from Obama being an FBO lurker ... regardless,
it was great to hear those kinds of insightful and accurate comments as opposed
to the standard honoree pablum I was expecting.