From: Michael Gilson <tangerineman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: FBO Zeppelin <zeppelin@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Dec 3, 2012 11:44 am
Subject: Re: Charlie Rose

> Zep interviewed for Charlie Rose as well...don't know time yet.
>
> http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa165/FBO_bucket/neweer%20stuff/Zep_Charlie.jpg

Inferring from my Facebook reading last nite and this morning: this apparently
wasn't for Charlie Rose's late-night talk show (for which he's twice
interviewed
Plant, once around the time of Dreamland or Mighty Rearranger, I forget which,
and again for Raising Sand), but for the CBS morning news... but they didn't
run
it this morning, saying it would be aired sometime later.

> oh and just because...
>
> http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa165/FBO_bucket/neweer%20stuff/Zep_tattoo.jpg

Confession: I tried to scroll down and see the rest! :-)

Cheezy, but at least she's chosen the right symbol for the top of the stairway.
:-)