Re: Electric Lady Studios 40th Anniversary

A New Jimi Hendrix Album ?  I thought Valleys of Neptune was it ?

I  forget which station but was listening to a special about ELS' 40th
over the weekend  and oddly enough drove in with Jimi's Isle of Wight
making my foot press the pedal a little harder ; )   Actually think it
was an FM station that had that on!