From: Steve A. Jones <sonicremaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: zeppelin@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, August 29, 2010 8:57:47 AM
Subject: RE: Robert Plant / SRV 1988

Kurt - Though SRV opened for Robert on several dates of the first leg of his
1988 North American tour they never jammed or recorded together, which is a
real
shame. I own a copy of the $75 SRV book you mentioned and anyone interested in
comprehensive review of
SRV's life and times (and of course his music) will find it to be a truly
exceptional addition to their library.