Re: (OT) A toast to SRV

One of my biggest regrets in life is not going to that last show. If memory
serves, the tickets were around $40 for lawn seats which is all I could get at
the time. My sister did not want to drive all the way to Wisconsin from the
Chicago suburbs to pay that much to sit on the grass. I was devastated when I
heard the news the next day. I never got to see SRV and my sister is gone, too.