Re: From TBL...

Once the player loads and the program buffers, you can move the
slider along to anywhere in the 3 hours. The Plant segment starts at
1 h 02 min, with "Ramble On"--but it's worth listening to the special
jingle recorded by Marillion just before that.

With a hi-bandwidth connection, the sound is excellent, btw. It's
been ages since I heard "Ramble On" in good stereo thru headphones.