Re: must....control...primal ...urge....

Phil's career must be slow...and as with anyone else.... need instant
press, mention Zeppelin. : )

Works like a charm every time.

I remember Phil bothering me as much on that fateful day as Mary J
Bilgewater did on Netaid... "I'm MARY "im MARY!!! I'm MARY!!!!" yes we
know, now shut up!!!