From: jonathanbayer@xxxxxxx [mailto:jonathanbayer@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2010 10:19 AM
To: Randy H; 'Nech'; 'zeppelin'
Subject: Re: must....control...primal ...urge....

What I find offensive is phil taking the high moral ground as if he is
blameless. I think everyone agrees it wasn't their finest moment, but phil
had a part in it (if I remember correctly, collins played one song at
wembley and took the concorde to philly to play with zep and his prep
consisted of listening to the songs on his walkman)  And I thought the
"dribbling jimmy" comment was a cheap shot.