From: Randy H <r4ndy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Nech <tytlane@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; zeppelin <zeppelin@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, August 19, 2010 10:56:56 AM
Subject: RE: must....control...primal ...urge....

I would have to agree they weren't very good at Live Aid, Jimmy sounded
horrible. I can understand why it was tough to play without Bonzo and the
self-medication certainly played a role, but I respect Phil for saying what
he thinks. I love Zep, but this is definitely not one of the band's better
moments.

Personally, I find Jason playing along with a movie of his dad more
offensive than Collin's remarks.