Re: Jason Speak...

I read the first one yesterday. The line that stood out to me was:

"If Jimmy or John Paul Jones or Robert said, ?Please don?t do it,? I
would stop immediately. I would respect their wishes. But it would
have to come from them."

Hmm. I wonder who he was talking about there?

Brian Gardiner
www.briangardiner.ca/rambleon