Re: Jason Speak...

> http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/Artists/L/Led_Zeppelin/
> 2010/08/16/15038241.html?cid=rssentertainmentmusic

"It?s more than just a band going on. There will be no wigs, no
outfits, no dragon suits. We?re not trying to emulate anything."

After my post yesterday, I like what I'm hearing from Jason in this
interview.

Also interesting revelation: there'S *film* of Bonzo playing WtLB?!
Where the heck does that come from? Or does he just mean they're
editing together existing footage of other songs to sync it to the
WtLB drum pattern?