Beer!!

If you want to see a weird one, check this link out!
The beer is 55% and costs ?500 a bottle.  The bottle is stored within a
dead animal.
It was in the Daily telegraph 2 weeks ago, and they have sold out
already.

http://www.brewdog.com/product.php?id=56

In message , Joel Barron <lafzaflin@xxxxxxxxx> writes
>[i]Hush up there !? We don't want everyone to lose their perception of
>Utah, start coming out here in droves when they could just go to
>Colorado, Montana, or Wyoming !? Shhhhhh !!!!!!
>
>My friends back East ask me, "Why would you want to go to Utah?",? I
>say, "I'm NOT telling you !!!"
>
>Let their misconceptions flourish and leave all this room for us.? I go
>into the mountains, a mere 5 minutes away, and find NO-ONE.? In Denver
>you're at least 2 1/2 hours from them and you have to deal with massive
>traffic and lots of hedonist's.? Us hedonist's out here in Utah have
>the place to OURSELVES !? They don't call it the Beehive State for
>nuthin'.? Them Mormons are BUSY as BEES and don't take much time for
>leisure !!
>
>Shhhhhhh !!!![/i]
>
>___________________________________
>
>Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 06:35:49 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Keith Donovan <gdmulezep@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: Beer?
>
>You
> can buy real beer in Utah just not from grocery stores or convienence
>stores, not unlike some states as well.? I had a 6 pack of "real" St.
>Pauly Girl last night, and feeling groggy this am from it!??
>?
>?
>?
>Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 12:54:47 -0600
>From: Rob Weinstein <rawb.87@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: Beer?
>
>Hey, 5.2 is strong...if you're from Utah.
>
>__________________________________
>

>[i]Oh Gawd !? It's already happening !!!? I'll be there, just make sure
>you stay "down in front" and not block the view.[/i]
>
>________________________________
>
>Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 12:54:40 -0600
>From: Rob Weinstein <rawb.87@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: Beer?
>
>Nice. I'll remember that. There's a free concert at a park in SLC on
>thursday...Karl Denson's Tiny Universe is opening for
>Matisyahu...Usually I buy all my booze here in Jackson before making
>the five hour drive down there...But now I'll know that stocking up
>isn't a must. Thanks!

- --
Ian Avey