Re: Zep Reference In "Entourage" Last Night

> completey unexpected.  as has been
> sasha gray's role this season.  whoever she is.  as I've surely
> never heard of
> her before......

Just for the sake of accuracy and because proofreading is part of my
job description, I think her name's spelt "Grey", not "Gray."

Not that I've ever heard of her before, have any idea who she is or
what her usual gig is when she's not guest starring on "Entourage,"
or would have any reason to have noticed how her name is spelt.

ba-dum-bum...