Re: GTLO in Alantic City

I am not a fan of the '77 Battle of Evermores but I'm not a big '77 tour
fan at all.  And I never said that live versions were better than studio
versions.  That is not my point.  My point is that I like the
spontaneity and improvisation of live music, warts and all, better than
studio music.  And that's what I want to see when I go to see live
music, not recreations of studio recordings.