Re: Mother Son Wedding Dance Song

We had a lot of Zep/Plant/Honeydrippers stuff played at our wedding
(first dance with my wife was Thank You from the BBC Sessions
release), but for the mother/son dance, I went with Simple Man by
Lynyrd Skynyrd.

The string quartet played Stairway while the guests arrived, which was
pretty cool.  At the reception, the bridal party walked in to The Song
Remains the Same (just 'the overture' instrumental portion), and the
two of us walked in to Sea of Love.  Other tracks included The Rain
Song, Bron-yr-aur Stomp, Rock and Roll, and Going to California.  We
ended the evening with Joe Cocker's version of With a Little Help From
My Friends, which of course features Jimmy Page on guitar.

Mike - that was a great story with your best man belting out WLL!