Re: GTLO in Alantic City

I saw them once and I just couldn't get into because they played the
album versions.  Led Zeppelin was an improvisational jam band live and
that is what I want to hear if I see a cover band.  I have only played a
Led Zeppelin studio album a handful of times in 30 years since I started
collecting their live recordings.  I listen to Led Zeppelin constantly
but it is all live and since the days of bit torrent, I only listen to
live recordings of other bands too.  I can't remember the last time I
played a studio album of anybody.