GTLO in Alantic City

Went to see Get The Led Out last night at the House Of Blues in Alantic City.
I must say I was really impressed with the show. Everyone in the band is a
great musician.  From the minute they started the show with When The Leevee
Breaks, you could tell it was going to be a good night.  They play the songs in
their original arrangement with great precision and accuracy to the recorded
versions.  They played for over 2 1/2 hours.  They even do a nice acoustic set
that included Tangerine and BOE.  The young lady that sang BOE was very good as
well.  Highlight for me was The Rover, which is one of my favorite Zep songs.

I did stop by to say hi to Paul after the show and let him know that I thought
the show was awesome.  If you get a chance to see them, it will be a good time.

Sean O.