From: admins-zeppelin@xxxxxxxx [mailto:admins-zeppelin@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Trent Thornton
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2010 2:10 PM
To: 'zeppelin mailinglist'
Subject: Re: O2 Reunion was "heavy" for Robert

Pamela Ford wrote-
> Interesting insight into the impact
> of the O2 reunion on Robert.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/plant-dashed-off-for-beer-and-vod
> ka-after-led-zeppelin-reunion_1156990

Would it kill the guy to just say something positive about Zeppelin
endeavors? "O2 was tonsa fun, playing some of the old hits was a blast and
'For Your Life' was phenomenal, I was concerned about that one to be
perfectly honest and overall I think Ahmet would've loved it".

Frankly, I'd prefer that to crap like "the... ah, GIG was just so... well, I
had to drink half a bottle of vodka afterward, put it that way."

- - t