Re: Plant / BoJ article in today's Montreal Gazette

When I clicked on link said page not found :(  I think he's suggesting with
that quote that he can pull the strings - namely Jimmy's!

?Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 17:35:07 -0400
From: TangerineMan <tangerineman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Plant / BoJ article in today's Montreal Gazette

Syndicated piece (Sacramento-based McClatchy Newspapers), so it will
have run in a bunch of other papers in N. America, but I haven't seen
a link to it on this list, so...

http://www.montrealgazette.com/entertainment/Plant+breaks+with+past/
3361892/story.html

More "I could summon the Hammer of the Gods anytime but I'm having
too much fun with this latest trip" comments:

"I know exactly which buttons to press to make all that come back,"
he says. "Sometimes I get the old metal polish out and polish up bits
of gold. But not often."

I suppose that could refer to the handful of Zep tunes in his current
sets, or to sharing the stage with his old mates once every few
decades...