From: whwtpg@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: "Nech" <tytlane@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "zeppelin" <zeppelin@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 5, 2010 10:14:20 AM
Subject: Re: JBLZE!!

Anyone get an email from that radio station in order to buy tickets tomorrow, a
day before general public can get them? I never got one yesterday. Hmmm......
from the radio stations website:
"ALSO- X-Rock 103.9 Xclusive On-line Club members will be getting an Xclusive
chance to buy tickets before they officially go on sale Saturday. If you're not
an On-Line Club member yet, JOIN NOW! On Wednesday, we'll be sending an email
to all club members with an Xclusive code to purchase Led Zeppelin Experience
tickets this Friday, before the official on-sale starts this weekend!"

Pam G.