Re: Scream For Help (JPJ) CD sound quality

On Wed, 4 Aug 2010, AC wrote:

>Does the Japanese CD version sound this bad? Or does that sound more
>like the original LP?  I'm considering buying the Japanese CD but I want
>to check with people who've heard it first.

I used to have a copy of the Japanese CD, and from I remember the sound
quality was pretty good.  However, I do recall that several of the songs
had different mixes.  I think this is because the original US and UK
albums were made from different master tapes, although I've never done an
A/B comparison to verify this.

Either way, the soundtrack was never released on CD before or since then.
I don't think it even got released on CD in 1985.

Hope this helps,

Scott