Scream For Help (JPJ) CD sound quality

Anyone here have the CD version of JPJ's Scream For Help sndrk?
I believe the cat no is AMCY 2746 (1998).

Is this the only official CD of this soundtrack ever done?
What there ever a domestic?
I have a Russian version on CD (which I assume might not be "official") which
was mixed differently than the old LP (it sounds like someone added "fake
stereo" and dolby pro-logic effects).

Does the Japanese CD version sound this bad? Or does that sound more like the
original LP?
I'm considering buying the Japanese CD but I want to check with people who've
heard it first.

Thank you very much for your help.