From: admins-zeppelin@xxxxxxxx [mailto:admins-zeppelin@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Kip Bilderback
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 11:11 AM
To: Dan Copenhaver; Nech
Cc: FBO
Subject: RE: Dr. Ebbetts

Hi Dan!

I must respectfully disagree with your position.  I, too, am bothered
sometimes about the amount of money I pay for repackaged items from the
band.  I cannot count the number of different commercial releases of
Communition Breakdown in my collection.

However these guys made this art, which value is truly beyond monetary
measure.  They put their hearts, blood, souls, and entire being into
these wonderful things, and I believe they have every right to be
compensated for their contribution.  If we chose not to pay, our choice
should not be to download, it should be to refrain from listening at all
or to listen to the other versions we own.

Just my humble opinion.  A great and happy Friday to all of FBO!

-Kip