Re: The first song...( LZC)

Ahh ... GTBT sounds like the most appropriate choice.  Then again, 'Ramble
On' is quite appropriate, as you ramble onward along life's meandering roads
in your new motor.  Although Trampled Underfoot is the most obviously
automotive-themed Zep track, maybe not if the kids are with you on your
first drive!

Whatever you choose, Nech ... enjoy your new car.  Now your next big
decision will be which 6 CDs to put in your autochanger!

Dawn