3WK radio

Thanks Nech for the great tip! I've been listening to 3WK radio for a
couple of days and I have to admit I'm hooked!

The fine thing is that even the classic rock section has much more
songs than those we have heard a million times before. That said, I
have of course nothing against the good ol' Zep or Who song from time
to time... :)

And the indie section has been great too: I have discovered some new
interesting bands like Deerhunter... and thanks to the new Spotify
music library service I've been able to learn more about the band's
music.

-Ari