Re: Led Zeppelin 2 Robert Ludwig Vinyl Question

Yes, the RL just seems right.Like the way it was ment to be heard.Well, at
least I got 1/2 of it on side one.I did not like the Classic Records
release.Although the Classic 1,Presence,PG,and 4 are awsome.

 On
the RLs, the guitar and drums are stunning, with just the right amount
of midrange to really cut through but not so much that it's harsh. It's
really too bad they can't seem to do a reissue that sounds this good.