Re: Re: Facebook = FBO, Led Zeppelin groups

You have to have an account to see most pics on myspace and facebook.
I think it is possible for users with accounts to make their pics more
public but it isn't default so they usually don't.

I have a myspace account and I add bands I like so I can get their
updates/tour dates/etc...I only even notice it if I get an email
saying something was updated.

I just recently got on the Facebook so I don't know what all is going
on yet but mostly I was surprised to find a group from my high school
so I been catching up with them.  Kinda groovy.  My High School bible
class (small private baptist school) teacher was the first person I
recall ever mentioning Led Zeppelin but I don't think he intended for
any of us to listen to them like I did.