From: "Meg Ireland" <megireland9@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <zeppelin@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2009 11:45 PM
Subject: Re: Facebook = FBO, Led Zeppelin groups

There's an "unofficial" ledzeppelin.com Facebook group. Don't know
about any FBO groups. I quit using Facebook after the company admitted
giving personal details of users to marketing companies.

Meg

2009/2/22 Angela Ragonese <rambleonangie@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Hello,
>
> I joined facebook and wanted to know if FBO has a group there I can join
and also if there is a Led Zeppelin group that you would recommend.  Are
many of you on facebook?  You can search me using Angela Ragonese,
Sacramento, Ca network or angrambles@xxxxxxxxxxxx Maybe see some of you
there :-)