Re: Brits snub Plant!

One could look at it entirely differently - you could say that
someone(s) on the selection committee just doesn't like Plant's voice,
was never a Zeppelin fan, and resents all the fanfare that the band
gets, even indirectly, by the publicity from Plant's collaboration
with Krauss.

Of course, we can speculate all we want - it may simply be that the
album simply wasn't their cup of tea.

I like you, Eddie, but - I don't think there's any need to denigrate
FBO - there are good days and bad days, up days and down days -
sometimes there's great, substantive discussion, and sometimes it
degenerates into something much less.  I think it can be a great
resource, and it very often is!  Every day's digest was a lot of
pretty informative fun for me to read before I became a more regular
participant/contributor.  If you don't like what someone has to say,
you can roll your eyes and delete it, or you can choose to respond, if
you happen to have the time to do so.

-Wyatt