Congrats to the Lemon

Did anyone else notice this tidbit on Lemonsqueezings ?

Steve "The Lemon" Sauer is a writer and musician based out of Boca Raton, Fla. He currently contributes to "Get the Led Out," a weekly syndicated radio program hosted in New York by Q104.3 deejay Carol Miller.

Congrats!!! And FYI, Carol was at one point subbed to FBO, but had to quit due to mumbo jumbo with work and emails and yada yada yada.... I did make sure to point out the read only feed on the Zeppinhood so I am pretty sure she checks in.

Meanwhile It is always a pleasure to find that FBO members are more than just your average Hot Pictures of Plant type fans.

We are, afterall, the Ocean.

Nech