Re: Speaking of FTLOFBO (was Re: Miscellaneous third-hand accounts)

very cool
On Feb 14, 2009, at 10:24 PM, Tim Druck wrote:

Just one more before I go

Rob, this is the cover art to FTLOFBO.
http://www.zeppelinart.com/docs/ftlofbo_art.pdf

It contains the track list to probably the greatest video project to grace this list, and certainly something to rub on one's nipples - I recommend the smooth surfaces, as the edges of DVDs tend to be a bit rough on the tender bits.

It's such a huge project that it's almost unwieldy - it's become rare due to it's outrageous size, in that almost nobody has time to burn *twelve* DVDs of live performances, music videos and interview footage. It's way too big to torrent, and there's just no good way to get a copy unless a kind soul is willing to burn you one. In retrospect, those of us involved in the project agreed that it probably should have been something like four separate projects.

I enjoyed doing the cover art, though.  :o)
TimD