To: <zbird@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "zeppelin" <zeppelin@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 3:43 PM
Subject: Re: Tittilating tuesday pictorial...

Why of course!
It was the Swan Song official UK Launch party Oct 31, 1974 in Chislehurst Caves, Kent, England

Attendees included, LZ, Bad Co. Pretty Things, Roy Harper , Maggie Bell, Alan Freeman, drunken Nuns, topless ladies with musical entertainment provided by Bob Kerr's Whooppee Band and John Chiltern's Feetwarmers with George Melty. A bizarre Halloween affair... Bebe Buell captured a pirated Jimmy for our keepsakes as well.
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa165/FBO_bucket/New%20Stuff/74_b.jpg

zbird@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Wow you were not kidding Nech.. it is a cave! Now being an avid caver myself I can't help but wonder what cave they are in....any idea?
Dan