Re: Led Zeppelin

strange that i've thought about it many times since 1979 and was
thinking again when i saw this mail. i think i should tell you about
the reason "why led zeppelin?"

in my opinion, it's because led zeppelin's music has everything about
life. it so does that it IS almost life. it is not "larger than life"
as the cliche. in a way it's just music and doesn't matter when you
are starving but when it is experienced in any state that you can hear
it, feel it then it's in your brain like a living thing.

in this matter led zeppelin's music is way beyond any other musical
form, for me at least. that's why i love led zeppelin and my love for
them is still growing after 30 years.

oner