Re: Page-Plant interview I haven't seen before

totally american here~~~please explain...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dawn" <dawn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Steve Thomson" <zeppelin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "fbo" <zeppelin@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2009 12:55 AM
Subject: Re: Page-Plant interview I haven't seen before

Yeah, I love this one.  Chris Evans is a funny guy and our boys seem
pretty relaxed and happy.  I also love the Q&A from celebrities at the
end (especially the look on Robert's face when asked if they cancelled
a gig due to the hosepipe ban). If any non-Brits need this reference
explaining, just let me know, I'll be happy to oblige. :o)