Re: on Dissapointment...my own...

Nech, no need to apologize for expressing your feelings.
With all due respect to Eddie and the others whole feel we
should "bury it and move on" sorry but I don't
agree. If Plant makes smarmy comments that upset us, we have
a right to express whatever we want without being branded
Plant bashers, unable to move on, etc. Those who don't
like our expressing such feelings should themselves
"bury it and move on."

By the way, you might not believe it, but I will be routing for Plant at the
Grammies, although not all blogs I've read predict him a winner. Rolling Stone
indirectly predicted no awards for him. We'll see.