Re: Instrumentals

On Dec 29, 2008, at 9:15 AM, Steve Thomson wrote:

On the other hand, I believe it was his manager who was quoted when he joined Page in 1994 as saying that Plant spent his entire post- Zeppelin career trying to find another Page and not succeeding (I've mentioned this on FBO a couple of times), so it made sense to go for the real thing.

I recall the same thing - i believe it was Bill Curbishley, who has been associated for many years with The Who.