Re: My FBO Friends...

Thanks for the good wishes, Nech.  I hope you enjoy the festivities -
the food certainly sounds good!

It's currently a sunny English Christmas Eve where I am - quite mild
temperatures too.  I will be celebrating with a traditional Christmas
turkey dinner with my family tomorrow, and can't wait to see the kids'
faces when they open their presents in the morning!

Peace and Zeppelin to all FBOers, and hoping for many good things
(especially Jimmy-related) for us all in 2009.

Dawn