From: "Sean%20O" <bfdiesel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <zeppelin@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 9:25 PM
Subject: One year ago

Coming out of lurk mode!!
.  However, when I got back to my hotel room and loaded them on the laptop,
I almost fell off the chair.  Being as close as we were I had captured some
amazing pictures with amazing clarity. I continue to look at them all the
time.

As someone else has mentioned, this experience was right up there with
marriage, and the birth of my children.
I still get chills everytime I listen to the show.  I am brought back
instantly as soon as I here the intro and watching the video just blows me
away.

Sorry for the long post, but today I was brought back in time one year ago.

Enjoy,

Sean O