Re: Remastered Joe Cocker (with Jimmy Page)

There is also a nice photo of Jimmy on the back cover
On Dec 7, 2008, at 1:03 PM, Wyatt Brake wrote:

I have this one, but the liner notes are back at my parents' house in
NY.  However, wikipedia has Jimmy appearing on five of the tracks (all
of them are on the original, non-bonus songs).  I was (and remain) a
huge fan of The Wonder Years, so it was very cool to find out years
ago that I was enjoying Jimmy Page's guitar work many years before I
knew it.  Love that song.