Re: The Who: At Kilburn 1977

I saw 60/90 minutes of this on one of the HD music channels a couple
weeks ago.  It has been 're-cut' for widescreen presentation and it
looks & sounds really nice.  I'm not a huge Who fan, but I found
myself turning this up at several points throughout the show.  Some
Who classic tracks as well as some Eddie Cochran old school rock and
roll songs.

http://tinyurl.com/WhoKilburn77 is the link to the BR disc on Amazon.

-y